Peter Wiley

Default Want to go to Australia - Be Gay!

In article , Joe
wrote:

Peter Wiley wrote in message
In article , Captain
William Collin, Master of the barque Grimenza wrote:

So are you jealous or a homophobe?

Couldn't he be both?

I'm neither one, In fact you can pack all the fudge you want Oz. Last
time I was in oz land it was of great benifit to all us US Navy
sailors. The girls were lined up on both sides of the street outside
the base to pick up real men. Nice girls looking for men that were not
gay and did not treat them like dirt, the way the locals did.

Yeah, prostitution is legal in Australia, sailors have money to spend,
little time to spend it and aren't real discriminating. Tell us
something new. Ship visits are real good for the local economy and the
vast majority of Australians are happy to see US ships arrive. We get a
lot in Hobart - USCG Polar Star was in port when I flew out, IIRC.
Planeloads of prostitutes fly in to supplement the local talent.

Peter Wiley