Doug Kanter

Default Crimes in Marinas and anchorages

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
Last summer, a vendor at a gun show said he loved the ban. The value of

his
pre-ban magazines quadrupled. Now he's able to buy more guns and have an
arsenal. :-)

That guy was pumping you. Hi Cap mags are all over for virtually the price

of
production. I can get all the 23-30rd M14 mags I want for $15.
How do you regulate something that NEVER had a S/N on it? You can fab up a
pretty good magazine in any small steel stamping shop and let someone

prove it
isn't 10 years old a week later.

Maybe, but I'm not a buyer for those anyway. I carry handguns with either 6
or 7 rounds. If a single attacker's not down in 3 shots, I have a real
problem, and 10 more ain't gonna do the trick.