Keith

Default Many boats are not being used.

My guess is only about 20% of the boats in my marina move more than twice a
year. One nice thing... if they're federally registered, you can look up the
owner on the internet and make them an offer!

"Bill Kiene" wrote in message
news
I see tons of old boats(cars and RVs too) that are just sitting there
rotting for years. I guess lots of people just don't want to take the time
to get rid of them and others probably want too much for them.

I think people should just put a sign on them and say "take me" or "offer
me something" and get rid of them so someone can put some time and money
into it and have some fun.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop