Donal

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Oh Bull**** Donal,

When a Gift is accepted the giver assumes it is needed. After accepting
the Gift that person shouldn't blame the giver because the giver
recognizes the need. To blame the giver for the need is ignorances when
it wasn't the giver fault. If you blame the giver you really are a loser

Are you saying that you want the British to have to eat humble pie because
you came to their assistance in WWII?

The rest of the world assumes that the term "allies" implies a partnership
of friends. If this is not the case then you should tell us.

If you didn't need any help in Iraq, then why am I paying tax to fund this
folly, this personal Bush crusade?

I feel that way about France, Germany. and Canada and their cry baby
attitude Now that there is $67,000,000,000 They want to forget all the
**** they screamed at the USA. Why pray tell, should we hire people that
don't like us. They deserve to be losers

Why, pray tell, are you asking these losers to help you in Iraq?

Screw them, and screw their so called sensitivity, and while I'm at it
screw you and your twisted sensitivity

You won't be dissappointed to learn that I think that Bush *has* screwed us.
We are having to spend huge amounts on security since our government signed
up to Bush's War on Terror. When we signed up, I supported Blair. I had
faith in Bush, and I do believe that terror needs to be dealt with.

However, the war in Iraq has only served to increase the threat of terror.

If yoy can't be correct I guess you have to fall back on sensitivity.
Loser do that a lot.

... Or on silly suppositions.

Regards

Donal