Simple Simon

Default Too Old, too Small, too Wooden.

C'mon, you guys. Lot's of uninformed subscribers actually
think I'm some kind of fraud. I bet you're secretly afraid
I would sail across the Pond as a warm-up leg and then
proceed to out everyone to the Azores. You would
be right to be afraid. After the little sail across with
the wind and current at my back my yacht and already
superior skills would be honed to a fine edge. I guess none
of you could stand to be left in the wake of someone whom
you don't take seriously and who has a vessel many of
you consider the butt of your jokes if only because you
don't like the color. Allow me to suggest many of you
have a stripe up your backs of the same color.

S.Simon

"Floatything" wrote in message ...

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
I'm sure you would have the full support of those of us in the States. In

fact,
we might even take up a collection for a prize should you survive your

trip
across.

..and there are those of us in the UK who might even take up a collection
for a prize should he not.

Floatything