Jonathan Ganz

Default Don't Hire This Man!

They were all "proven" guilty. But they all weren't actually
guilty. That's what I'm not making you laugh about. You're
so incredibly stupid that I'm sure you can't see the distinction.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:24:21 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

What an idiot you are. A conviction does not necessarily
mean the person actually did the crime. That's the point
your ninny. Too many of the *convicted* death row
inmates were found to be not guilty via DNA analysis.

Don't make me laugh. There's about 35,000 people on death row, and we
hear big stories about a handful who are released on DNA evidence.
What about the 34,994 that are proven guilty?

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.