Jack Redington

Default Many boats are not being used.

Bill Kiene wrote:
I see tons of old boats(cars and RVs too) that are just sitting there
rotting for years. I guess lots of people just don't want to take the time
to get rid of them and others probably want too much for them.

I think people should just put a sign on them and say "take me" or "offer
me something" and get rid of them so someone can put some time and money
into it and have some fun.

It always does amaze me to see all the boats that are just sitting
around and never appear to move. For some I am sure it is just that when
I go out they don't etc. I have also found that the marina workers know
who I am because they do see me going out fairly often.

Your "take me" idea sure rings true :-) There is a boat that is just
like mine, Not a fancy boat just a little 21ft cuddy cabin that use to
sit tied to the dock. Never appearing to move, I would think these are
nicely built boats someone would what it. Now it just sits on a trailer
is the area of the marina where boats seem to go to rot. It is a shame.

Capt Jack R..