Thom Stewart

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

Oh Bull**** Donal,

When a Gift is accepted the giver assumes it is needed. After accepting
the Gift that person shouldn't blame the giver because the giver
recognizes the need. To blame the giver for the need is ignorances when
it wasn't the giver fault. If you blame the giver you really are a loser

I feel that way about France, Germany. and Canada and their cry baby
attitude Now that there is $67,000,000,000 They want to forget all the
**** they screamed at the USA. Why pray tell, should we hire people that
don't like us. They deserve to be losers

Screw them, and screw their so called sensitivity, and while I'm at it
screw you and your twisted sensitivity

If yoy can't be correct I guess you have to fall back on sensitivity.
Loser do that a lot.

Ole Thom