Scott Vernon

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

Donut, it seemed to me as if Thom was answering ozzys' posts but addressing
them to you. I believe the stupid ''Donnys Delimma'' handle is the culprit.

What happened to Oz1, anyway?

Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Donal,

You have done it again! Your taking YOUR IMPRESSION and implying that it
is mine. Cheap trick!!

WE fought WW2 as a team. You Yank-baiters are the ones that make comment
about a member of that team. Belittling, snide comments.

What have I written that you think is snide or belittling?

I'm asking you to prove you were winning the WAR before we joined the
team.

Why are you asking me this question? I never claimed that *we??* were
winning the war before the US joined in. So why would I even Want to

make
such claims?

Since I asked for this proof I've heard about everything but. WERE THE
ALLIES WINNING THE WAR WITHOUT THE YANKS?

NO Thom, they weren't! I never said that they were!!!!!!

Now, Thom, I've given you a straight answer to a straight question.
Now it's my turn.

Did the Yanks win the war without the allies?

Regards

Donal