Donal

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Donal,

You have done it again! Your taking YOUR IMPRESSION and implying that it
is mine. Cheap trick!!

WE fought WW2 as a team. You Yank-baiters are the ones that make comment
about a member of that team. Belittling, snide comments.

What have I written that you think is snide or belittling?

I'm asking you to prove you were winning the WAR before we joined the
team.

Why are you asking me this question? I never claimed that *we??* were
winning the war before the US joined in. So why would I even Want to make
such claims?

Since I asked for this proof I've heard about everything but. WERE THE
ALLIES WINNING THE WAR WITHOUT THE YANKS?

NO Thom, they weren't! I never said that they were!!!!!!

Now, Thom, I've given you a straight answer to a straight question.
Now it's my turn.

Did the Yanks win the war without the allies?

Regards

Donal