The_navigator©

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

Dear Thom,
I was just dealing with your claim that no offensive battle was won
against the axis powers before Dec 7th 1941 and now I've given you a
theatre where some impressuive voctoies were made. To ignore the
importance of Nth Africa in WW2 would be most foolish doncha think?
Now what about all the Naval battles where the British fleets were
nearly always on the offensive???

I'm not taking away anything from the US contribution but trying to deal
with facts.

Cheers MC

Thom Stewart wrote:
Dear MC,

No I have not forgotten North Africa but a do believe you have. Do you
remember the American Invasion and Casa Blanca. That my friend was in
North Africa and introduced General Patton to the Desert Fox.

Rommel was driven out of Africa by Patton and Monty. You Baiters keep
coming up with Battles after the Yank were involve.

It was during the North African Fighting that Ike became Commanding
General

Do you remember now?

Ole Thom