Joe

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

"Donal" wrote in message ...
Donny's Dilemma wrote in message
On 11 Dec 2003 12:43:48 -0800, (Joe) wrote:
Have you ever heard of it?

6 of 2400 Australian prisoners survived

http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-...2/sandakan.htm

Read it, .... had to respond, ...... but can't think of anything to say!

Regards

Donal,

The ****in japs did this everywere. Over 80% of americans taken
prisoner by them were died while captive.

They were sorry **** balls worse than hitlers worst. I think less
than 5% of american captured by the germans died as captives. Ever
read about the raping of Naking(sp). Ever seen pictures of the sorry
ass MF's smashing babies against tree trunks. Ever see the bridge of
bodies? Sword practice on POW's? Want me to post pictures for you?
Your God damn right we would of beat the japs without anyone's help at
all if needed. How they ever got to the position they are in now is
beyond me. My grandpa was slave labor for mitsubishi(sp)every time I
see one I cant help but wanting to key it. He was an engineer put in
charge of setting up manfacturing equipment and was proud of putting
key parts into the cement foundations, mis aligning equipment and
doing everything he could to screw thing up and get away with without
getting killed. To bad we did not have 10 atomic bombs ready to go at
the time. I can respect the way the Japs fought, but the inhumanity to
un-armed POW's and civalians is beyond my understanding.

Joe