Bill Cole

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

OK, so the US workers are all first class, but US management suck, I guess
it does make sense to ship all our production overseas, since the workers
can not do any better than the product, management gives them. Should we
ship our production to Japan or Germany?

Well that does not sound any better than someone saying
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bill Cole wrote:

It sounds like you don't like mechanics or US made cars. I suppose you

are
one of those who think US workers are inferior too. Let's ship all of

our
production to Germany and Japan where they can make quality products.

If US cars are crappy, and some of them truly are, it isn't the fault of
the workers. They assemble what they are given to assemble. Recently, I
rented a Pontiac four-door sedan for a couple of days from Avis. The car
was almost new. While it wasn't falling apart, it certainly was a
p.o.s., badly engineered, with a lousy ride, so-so brakes and an engine
ill-matched to its transmission. Nothing about the car was related to
the assembly line workers.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.