Thom Stewart

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

Donal,

I have no contempt of anyone in WW2. I admire the Fighting Qualities of
the Aussie and Kiwi's. I have nothing but admiration for the Native
Population that also fought by our side. No one can challeng the Brit
Defense Nature. They just didn't know how to Win,

I can't say I liked the Japs or the Huns but By Christ, I admire them as
fighters.
My problem is with the Yank haters that think they have unlimited access
to throw any snide comment, think they will be accepted as true if they
aren't objected to

Donal, have you noticed how upset you guys get when their stupid comment
are challenged? I think I have every right to state my facts. Don't
accuse me of statements or feeling I don't have to make a point. Anti
Yank replies are very, very creative. If you don't like the facts that I
use, prove them wrong. Don't make up your own statements and say they
are mine so that you have something to argue about.

You Yank Baiter have gotten my blood up this time.

Remember Pearl Harbor, 12/7/1941!!! That was the Day that America got
into the war (WW2) and lead the Allies to Victory. After the War Victory
came the Truman Doctrine including the Marshall Plan to aid those
defeated countries a chance to repair their infrastructure so that they
could regain their place among the Nations of the World ( Done by the
America Tax Payer) Was in affect until we went to war in Korea under the
UN Banner.

If you hit the U.S. with Snide Comments, Boy make sure your own shirt is
clean because I'm ready to strike back

AND; "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

By the way Donal, I'm still waiting for the battle that was the start of
the offense that lead to the defeat of the Axis that took place before
Dec 7, 1941. I do believe you, my friend were the first of the "Baiters"
I asked

Ole Thom