Jonathan Ganz

Default Don't Hire This Man!

What a fool you are. It's better to let 10 people go free
than have 1 innocent person go to jail.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:03:26 GMT, wrote
this crap:

It costs the US much more to execute people than to let them rot in

jail.

RB

Bull**** Bull**** Bull****Bull**** Bull**** Bull****Bull****
Bull**** Bull****Bull**** Bull**** Bull****Bull**** Bull****
Bull****Bull**** Bull**** Bull****Bull**** Bull****
Bull****Bull**** Bull**** Bull****Bull**** Bull****
Bull****Bull**** Bull**** Bull****Bull**** Bull****
Bull****Bull**** Bull**** Bull****Bull**** Bull**** Bull****

The chemicals used for lethal injections only cost a few dollars.

You are truly an idiot.

It costs far more to execute someone than to incarcerate them for life.

Because of what? The chemicals only cost a few bucks. The lawyers
are expensive. Get rid of the appeals process, and the cost of
executions becomes cheap.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.