Donal

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Now when we show our PRIDE it seems to bother them, Screw them (The
misguided Critics)

Thom, I don't think that your pride is what causes offence.

The offence is caused by your apparent contempt for the efforts, suffering,
and 40(?) million non-Americans.

You are correct to feel enormous pride in what you, and your country did.
You are wrong to belittle the contributions made other nations.

"REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR!!!"
we will always remember how they died for Liberty!!! We will alway
remember those American Grave all over the World

Good sentiment,

that are there because
the World couldn't take care of itself;

Bad sentiment!! This last part is pure conjecture, and very offensive.

Regards

Donal