Thom Stewart

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

This is Ole Fart,

You poor sad Aussy Cry Baby, I requested one victory won that gained
one single yard of Axis territory before you had the YANKS on your side.
I'm still waiting

You talk about embellishment on Joe's story. Holy ****, read those
diaries you sent me to read, they are nothing but embellishment about
defeats. Also, check the dates on those stories. For your information
the Yanks were involved in that victory in New Guinea

Your boys fought a hell of a fight there. They gave the Jap everything
they got from them and more. You have a Right to be proud of them but so
do we. We brought your forces relief

I also know your people welcomed our defeated Army with open arms and
let us lick our wounds under your care. I REMEMBER IT with pride for
your people. Without AUSSIE help and the foothold they gave us, I'm not
sure how we would have fought back. Fought back we did Island by Island
right to the Jap Homeland in an Offensive War. In the Islands, in Burma,
in China.

It was the Yanks that turned WW2 Allied Forces into an Offences Force.
That is the FACT. Everywhere but in the Soviet. The Russians turn
themselves into an offence unit. That is another story. It's called the
Cold WAR.

Ole Thom