Peter Wiley

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

In article , Donny's
Dilemma wrote:

[snip]

OZ, I asked this question before in this group. I'll ask it again;- Can
you, any of you Yank Haters, Name one offensive battle that was won by
the rest of the World's Army before the American got into the WW2? One
battle anywhere that was an attack on a AXIS POWER that took one foot of
territory from the AXIS without the Yanks involvement?

Funny, the history books don't say anything about US troops outside
Stalingrad helping to keep the Germans out. Or the battles all the way
to Berlin.

Thom, your knowledge of history is appallingly biased. Stick to
sailing, you actually know what you're talking about there.

Peter Wiley