Thom Stewart

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

UP YOUR OZZY ASS,

If it wasn't for those dead BOYS you Upside down, backward wise ass
mates would be servicing Jap masters and British would be speaking
German.

The Japs attacked us at Pearl Harbor, in the Pacific and the next day
our Army and Navy set sail. Where, why Europe to fight the Germans. The
English, Aussies, Kiwi were all trying to save "JOLLY OLD" We had to
fight a delaying war in the Pacific so that our real might could go to
Europe.

We lost a lot of young men (BOYS) to save a bunch of backing and
surrendering armies. We had to build our strength to fight a two front
war and save YOUR SORRY ASSES.

OZ, I asked this question before in this group. I'll ask it again;- Can
you, any of you Yank Haters, Name one offensive battle that was won by
the rest of the World's Army before the American got into the WW2? One
battle anywhere that was an attack on a AXIS POWER that took one foot of
territory from the AXIS without the Yanks involvement?

I Don't think you can. You people are great a knocking us. So, I'm
taking this opportunity to tell it as it was. Tell it to the smart asses
that want to forget what they COULDN'T" DO AND WE DID FOR THEM!!!

We can HONOR our heroes any damn well way we want to. WE EARNED IT, WE
PAID FOR IT, AND DAMNIT WE DIED FOR IT!!!

SO UP YOU'RE OZ. , In WW2 you were LOSERS and us YANKS made you WINNERS

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Damn that felt good,
Ole Thom