Jonathan Ganz

Default Don't Hire This Man!

Well, that's better than playing video games on gov't time.

"Horvath" wrote in message
news
On 10 Dec 2003 11:34:00 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

I set the the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one

year
period.

NO other president has had so much time off, worked less. This was

covered in
every paper and magazine that does news.

RB

Actually, it was Clinton who did the least. The media called it
"working vacations" when he was (literally) screwing around.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.