Butch Ammon

Default Crimes in Marinas and anchorages

....Carry a Mossberg 500a SS with the line throwing kit
aboard tho.

All I have is an old Marlin Mod 60 .22LR and a newer Remington 870 12GA, which
I bust clays with and also go hunting with.

I took my daughters with me one time down to the local wildlife managment
area's outdoor range. We took turn plinking with the Marlin .22 - believe it
or not, one of my girls actually out-shot me at 50 yards! I was safe and fun
for us. My girls are now young ladies, as they are 17 yrs old and thank God,
they know right from wrong. They don't care for the 870 12GA and skeet
shooting though. The recoil was a bit much for them.

Anyway, I wonder how many non-hunting people carry a firearm onboard a boat?

Butch Ammon