Default Don't Hire This Man!

I hate lowering myself to being an Off Topic poster but I must say that
this is really old stuff. See the response at
http://www.crossbearer.com/resume/The_Truth.pdf .

On 09 Dec 2003 17:58:48 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

RESUME=20

George W. Bush
The White House, USA
=20
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
=20
LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for =

driving
under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my =

driver's
license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" =

and is
not available.
=20
MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I =

refused to
take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining =

the Air
National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.
=20
COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University. I was a cheerleader.
=20
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
=20
I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.
=20
I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975.=20
I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The =

company=20
went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
=20
I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took =

land
using taxpayer money.=20
=20
With the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil =

industry
(including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected Governor of Texas.
=20
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR:
=20
I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies,=20
making Texas the most polluted state in the Union.
=20
During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most=20
smog-ridden city in America.
=20
I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of=20
billions in borrowed money.
=20
I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in=20
American history.
=20
With the help of my brother, the Governor of Florida, and my=20
father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after=20
losing by over 500,000 votes.
=20
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
=20
I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over=20
one billion dollars per week.
=20
I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
=20
I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
=20
I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any =

12-month
period.
=20
I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the =

U.S.stock
market.
=20
I am the first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal
record.
=20
I set the the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year =

period.
=20
After taking-off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst =

security
failure in U.S.history.
=20
I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a =

WMD.
=20
In my State Of The Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking=

Iraq,
then blamed the lies on our British friends.=20

I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. =

president.
=20
=20
In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and =

that
trend continues every month.
=20
I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
=20
I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any =

president in
U.S. history.
=20
I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any =

president=20
since the advent of television.
=20
I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused=

to=20
intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
=20
I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
=20
I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in =

duty=20
benefits for active duty troops and their families-in war time.
=20
I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to =

simultaneously=20
protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record =

for=20
protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I've broken more international treaties than any president in U.S. =

history.
=20
I'm proud that the members of m cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza =

Rice, has
a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
=20
I am the first president in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, =

pre-emptive
attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so =

against the
will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world
community.
=20
I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy =

in the
history of the United States government .
=20
I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations =

remove
the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
=20
I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
=20
I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war" =

detainees)
and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
=20
I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election
inspectors during the 2002 U.S. election).
=20
I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most
corporate campaign donations.
=20
My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends,
Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in =

U.S.
history. My political party used the Enron private jets and corporate
attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my =

election
decision. I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against
investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent =

investigating the
Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the =

biggest
corporate ripoffs in history.
=20
I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade =

Center
attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country=

in the
world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
=20
I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans =

(71%) view
my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.
=20
I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
government contracts.
=20
I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden =

and=20
Saddam Hussein to justice.
=20
RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
=20
All records of my tenure as Governor of Texas are now in my father's =

library,
sealed, and unavailable for public view.
=20
All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my =

bankrupt =20
companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
=20
All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, =

attended
regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for=

public
review.
=20
Please consider my experience when voting in 2004 - Send this to every =

(USA)
voter you know.
=20
=20