Horvath

Default MY Christmas list.

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:30:18 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

All I want for Christmas is a hot, lithe, young babe in the v-berth
at night and in the galley during the day dressed in a black teddy
cooking me up a nice turkey dinner with pecan pie for dessert. . .

Keep dreaming, old man. I'm going to wake up Christmas day with a
beautiful babe, who likes to dance naked on a pole, and likes to cook
for me. And a plasma TV.

(I'm only dreaming about the TV.)

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.