Simple Simon

Default I Agree With Neal

You're wrong, completely wrong. Bobsprit is the life of
the party. Katysails is the homely woman who shows up
hoping to get some attention but is so unattractive and so
ignorant that nobody wishes to talk to her for more
than just a few minutes and it's only to be polite.

Without Bobsprit this group would wither on the vine.

I'm with Bobsprit in requesting Katysails resign from the
group. Her very presence draws unsuitable female participation
ala Lady Pilot, Lady Sailor, etc. Haggie is the only female here
who really deserves to be here. Haggie is hip, cool and an
actual boat person even if she doesn't sail a whole lot. Besides
that, Haggie is slim and sexy - not some butter hog like Katy.

S.Simon

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Yet, she's more liked around here than you, by a margin of 15,892 to 1.

Scotty

"****Head" wrote ...

Katy is indeed useless here. She rarely has anything but quips and smug
comments and they are rarely funny. Her manic religious faith makes her a
cavewoman cowering to thunder among refined men of the sea. I don't

remember
the last "sailing" thread she started, let alone anything of value added

one. She treats this group like a flirting mailman dropping off junk mail

to a
priest.