Bobsprit

Default Monster waves

I don't know whether his boat actually has positive floatation or not, but,
unwise as this might seem, and since I'm not at risk here, I have just taken
his word for it.

A coronado 27 is a coronado 27. Look at the pics at his website. They give no
indication that the boat is modified in any significant way. It was designed
for near coastal and that's where it should remain. Neal claim that the thing
is a match for a true blue water boat is nothing more than a fun troll we've
all enjoyed.
Neal knows enough about boats to know the true limits of his craft. If he had a
real boat, anyone here with a Coronado would be his target. And fare game it
would be.

RB