Scott Vernon

Default Monster waves

What insight!

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Poor Booby, he knows nothing but his childish insistence
upon appearances. He is motivated primarily by what
others might think of his stuff. His entire life revolves
around trying to please other people with his stuff.
What he will never learn that unless his stuff pleases
HIM he is wasting his time with it. I'm afraid no boat
will ever please Booby, however. The reason being he
cannot eat it.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Funny, we don't hear Neal talk of his ''next boat'', or call his

Coronado a
''stepping stone''. He seems quite satisfied with the boat he OWNS.

Hey, look! A Siedleman owner comes to the defense of a Coronado owner!

RB