carlp

Default Damm Roaches

"Dale" wrote in message
link.net...
This stuff works better than anything I have ever seen. 4 parts Boric
Acid powder, 2 parts flour and 1 part cocoa powder (like Hersey's) and
spread it liberally around the boat, under cabinets and things. I know
this is ridiculous to say but don't let it get wet. It will make a
mess. I know one person who used this in their apartment and it cleaned
out the entire building. It takes a few weeks to work though.

Judging by all the good information you all have given I think its a matter
of finding out what the life cycle is and the egg laying cycle the hatching
period is 4 to 5 weeks someone said, the real point is here once you have
killed off the adults how long before new hatch start laying
so it is a repeat killing process at least four times as I SEE IT., miss one
and get reinfested.
Carl