STABU

Default THE DOVE . Robin Leigh Graham.

Donals Dilemma wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:48:38 -0000, "STABU"
wrote:

I appreciate the contributions,and respect your right to have a differing
viewpoint to that of mine.
If you listen to,and watch the complete film,you will I`m sure at least

find
the music quite delightful.
The simple facts are that in the U.K. it is impossible to either RENT or

BUY
.."THE DOVE".
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving.

Here ya go......if you must
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=6302374383

and if you want to save yourself the agony of watching this clunker,
the soundtrack is here

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....ategory=10 81

Good luck :-(

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Thanks very much for the link. However they cannot ship out of USA.Also it
did
not specify which country format.I appreciate your effort to assist an
elderly S.H.
Fisher 25` Ketch sailor. Ian