Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default Crimes in Marinas and anchorages

Hi Butch,

When out and about, I carry a Ruger Mini-14 stainless ranch rifle (.223
semi-auto) 2 40 round magazines and my P-90 .45 cal.

I had an alarm installed which dials my cell & home phone. It will
inform me of high water, loss of electrical power, fire, or break in. In
case of break in, the alarm box sounds the horns and a very piercing
siren in the cabin. All in all, it makes quite a ruckus. It cost about
$600 bucks but is, I think worth it.

Capt. Frank

Butch Ammon wrote:

Don't worry about the dockmaster, Worry aout the Captain's handgun!

Capt. Frank

Good one....

I know that the USCG carries M-16's below deck, and they also carry either the
new Beretta M92 9mm, or they still carry the old standard Springfield 1911 .45
(which I remember qualifying on during bootcamp back then).

Butch Ammon