The_navigator©

Default Is your vessel seaworthy?

And you think we have a 'facist state? Poor you!

Cheers MC

Donal wrote:

Donals Dilemma wrote in message

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:37:32 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:

To reinstall the other halyards!

Hmmm, you need afew fit Aussies as crew.
One of my crew could easily shin up a mast at the dock, tie off a
block, run a chair line then come back down, haul himself back up and
drop a mouse thru the mast.

This is Europe! We have Health and Safety laws. I'd have to do a written
risk assessment, a method statement, a training course for the crew, etc,
etc.

Actually, I've just realised that we have a new law that says that we need a
passage plan before we go sea!!! It must include a weather forecast, and
(I think) a risk assessment. AAARRRRRGGGGGG!

Nobody wore pantyhose!

Thermals?

Possibly. I didn't check.

Panties and garter belts I'd suspect...any of them public school boys?

Only one!

Regards

Donal