Simple Simon

Default Is your vessel seaworthy?

No pushpit on my yacht. And the tiller pivots up till it's
completely vertical. The whole thing can the be spun
round and round. Like I said - superior design avoid
many problems accepted by less knowledgeable folks
who continue to abide obsolete systems.

S.Simon

Donals Dilemma wrote in message ...
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:17:23 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Can't see tangs unless I had the thing x-rayed. Putting my
faith in quality Coronado construction. I have never read
a single, solitary report of rudder failure on any Coronado
27. I wonder how it would be possible. My rudder is free
to swing 360 degrees. Unless the tiller was tied rigidly
in place there is little strain on the rudder/rudder stock.
I use bungee cords a lot for self steering and they have
lots of give and would break well before the rudder would.

Ya gotta be smart if ya wanna be a successful sailor like me.

S.Simon

You stand on a step ladder to reach a tiller above that pushpit?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.