Donal

Default Is your vessel seaworthy?

Donals Dilemma wrote in message
news
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:12:21 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:

Donals Dilemma wrote in message
.. .

You sail in the Channel and don't have a storm jib?
Better check your life insurance, most won't pay up on suicide :-)

A 34kt spinnaker....and then...

.... spare halyards, snap-shackels(sp?), and a hard hat for the bowman!!

You really do sail a fragile piece of junk then?

It really did feel like that the last time! We came into port with only
*one* halyard! (bear in mind that we knew that we needed a halyard to get
someone up the mast!)

Mind you, it was one *hell* of a trip! I suspect that even you would have
admitted that you would have enjoyed it.

Nobody wore pantyhose!

Regards

Donal