Simple Simon

Default Is your vessel seaworthy?

Hey, a lot of successful voyaging has to do as much with
seamanship as it has to do with a seaworthy vessel. Poor
seamanship can result in the loss of even the stoutest
vessel.

S.Simon

"The_navigator©" wrote in message ...
Don't ask. The imagination of it frightens me.

Cheers MC

Donals Dilemma wrote:

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:14:13 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

The outboard motor can be used for steerage if the rudder
breaks off. I have suitable wood and nuts and bolts to make
a foil to attach to the shaft of the outboard motor which
pivots.

You can bolt taht all in place in a seaway in adverse conditions
without falling over the side?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.