Bill Cole

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

As a newbie to rec.boats, it is funny to read some of the posts and not know
the history behind the people, but it is reasonable to assume you hold
mechanics to be a lower life form when you make the following posts:
" I used to make a living turning wrenches when I was a punk too.
That was 25 years ago and I didn't waste my time working on boring US
trashmobiles. Had a whole dang box o' Snap On by the time I retired from
grease monkeyhood."

It sounds like you don't like mechanics or US made cars. I suppose you are
one of those who think US workers are inferior too. Let's ship all of our
production to Germany and Japan where they can make quality products.

"jps" wrote in message
I was a mechanic you simp.

I still find great pride in working with my hands. I found that working
with my brain a more efficient trade for worldly resources.

I do all my own maintenance, including major overhauls. How about you?

"Put Name Here" wrote in message

Wow, now you are putting down people who work with their hands, you limo
liberals are such hypocrites.