Jonathan Ganz

Default Credit where it's Due

I'm not trying to amplify it. If that's what I did, it was unintentional.
He's an idiot for doing it. Just because his protection is good, doesn't
make it perfect.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I think it was the height of foolishness and bravado. Bush, despite the

fact
that I despise him, has NO business putting his life at risk.

Jonathan, you should know by now that I'm no fan of Bush. But I can see a
single act as being positive. Bush was not at risk. They took every

precaution
and probably many we'll never know about. By suggesting that he put his

life at
risk, you only amplify the nature of the act. I think all he risked, was
****ing off his family, but that also deserves credit.
It's fine to be anti-government, but less that productive to be

anti-American.
Bush cheered up a lot of American troops yesterday.

RB