Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default 1st boat help

It seems to me you are looking for family comfort, a dive platform and
some nice amenities.

You should have a look at Formula boats. The 27' or the 31' will fit
your needs. I have a '91 26'PC. The boat is very well built, with
stainless fittings where most other manufacturers use plated or worse.
The hull is stronger, and won't break in heavy seas. (Bayliners have
been known to do that.) The entire boat is well thought out.
The swim platform is so well made, my wife and all our guests can climb
out on it!

http://www.formulaboats.com/

Capt. Frank

See attached website for a few pix. Go to the "boating link"