John Cairns

Default It's the end of the world

I thought the juxtaposition was funny, read the very kind Mac review, turn
the page, read the Malo review. It seems the Malo story was copied verbatim
from the print edition minus the photography.
John Cairns
"Jonny Wilkinson" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote in message
Was going to post this as soon as I read it, but I though I'd wait until

it
became available online. The most striking thing was turning the page

after
the Mac review and seeing the Malo.

I've mentioned the Malo before. If I wasn't hooked on performance, I
would be saving up for one. I suspect that when I get a bit older (like
Oz), that I will want one.

The report, IMHO, understates the level of standard equipment. I was

unable
to find anything that I would want to add to the basic package. Standard
items included central heating, *Two* fridges (one between the starboard
armchairs), an electric windlass, fenders, mooring lines, anchor, sails,
etc.... etc.

I cannot remember if the bow thruster was standard, but I assume that it
was.

A lovely boat .... just a little too slow [sigh]......

Regards

Donal