Jonny Wilkinson

Default It's the end of the world

"John Cairns" wrote in message
Was going to post this as soon as I read it, but I though I'd wait until

it
became available online. The most striking thing was turning the page

after
the Mac review and seeing the Malo.

I've mentioned the Malo before. If I wasn't hooked on performance, I
would be saving up for one. I suspect that when I get a bit older (like
Oz), that I will want one.

The report, IMHO, understates the level of standard equipment. I was unable
to find anything that I would want to add to the basic package. Standard
items included central heating, *Two* fridges (one between the starboard
armchairs), an electric windlass, fenders, mooring lines, anchor, sails,
etc.... etc.

I cannot remember if the bow thruster was standard, but I assume that it
was.

A lovely boat .... just a little too slow [sigh]......

Regards

Donal