otnmbrd

Default COLREGS - Proving Pecking Order in Restricted Visibility

ROFLMAO I see you couldn't counter anything I said in my short post.
To counter your post:
There was nothing logical about your initial post.
I AM otn, so how can it be me AND otn. No matter, I don't need to worry
about "holding a candle" to you where licenses are concerned.
As for discussing your post .... we all know it's a troll that has no
valid point, so why waste our time?
Get it through your thick skull, Neal ... you proved yourself to be
nothing more than a troll, with little real knowledge of the rules and
or seamanship .... discussing the subject with you, is a waste of time,
since your post on the issues are nothing more than trolls
......irrelevant and unrelated to the discussion at hand.
It's not a question as to whether I lose .... the statement is YOU'VE
LOST !!! you have ZERO credibility regarding this subject !! My previous
statements, hold.

otn

Simple Simon wrote:
You lost. You will not reply to a logical essay
which quotes the actual rules to make a valid
point. You and otn are not capable of rational
thinking and cannot even hold a candle to
someone you claim holds a 'baby license'.

Refusing to discuss is an indication of a
realization that one is incapable of making
his point in the face of an argument that
cannot be disproved.

S.Simon

"otnmbrd" wrote in message ink.net...

Obviously, another troll.
Comments interspersed:
Rule 8 (j) (i) .... what the hell rule is that?
Wait a minute... I just reread this .... Neal, this is more of you're
usual "trolling" junk.
I'm not going to waste anyone's time answering it ....either learn the
rules, or bow out of any discussion on them.

otn