Simple Simon

Default Bobsprit dumb AND stupid and fat?

I fly the flag and am proud to be an American. I've
fought for my country in the Army. Can you claim
the same or are you just another wannabe who's
all talk and no action? You sound more like one
of those pain-in-the-ass anarchists than a patriot.

S.Simon

wrote in message ...
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:07:22 -0500, "Simple Simon" wrote:

My boat has yellow topsides with a blue stripe with red trim.

It is ever so much comelier and original than your unoriginal
color scheme.

My colors don't run. Not surprised to hear your un-American ass admit that you
hate our flag.

BB