Simple Simon

Default Bobsprit dumb AND stupid and fat?

My boat has yellow topsides with a blue stripe with red trim.

It is ever so much comelier and original than your unoriginal
color scheme.

But, this has little or nothing to do with politics. I do feel
sorry for the average, moderate Democrat. Their political
party has been hijacked by left-wingers who are taking
the party into liberal territory where sensible Democrats
are loathe to follow. They are running a gaggle of idiot
and unqualified candidates for the nomination and these
people to a man and to a woman are losers. Mr. Dean who
seems to have the lead at this point is unelectable. The
others are not even nominateable. So, what's a moderate
Democrat to do? Vote Independent, Republican or stay
home. It will be noted that many disenfranchised Democrats
will vote in 2004 for Mr. Bush who has done one fine
job leading the country in perilous times. The screaming
of a bunch of leftist rabble do nothing but hurt the
cause of reasonable Democrats.

S.Simon

wrote in message ...
\ I'm not a Democrat. I'm a Hot Damn Yankee PROGRESSIVE Democrat - Just like all
real Americans who really believe in what this country was created for. You are
a fascist and a disgrace, and about as counter to the founding ideals of the U.S
as you could be.

My sailboat's color scheme, inside and out, is a proud red, white, and blue.
What color is your boat?

BB