Rick

Default Ferry Speeds

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:50:50 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

One need not know how ferries operate in order to understand their
obligations under the Rules.

Spoken like an amateur of the most dangerous sort.

I have proven time and time again that I understand the COLREGS
better than all you tugboat captains put together.

You have proven a great deal here, Nil. However, very little of that
had anything to do with seafaring.

Unlike you and the other tugboat captains, I have spent more
time on the water in the past ten years than any of you and
probably more than any two of you put together.

Sleeping on a park bench does not make you a park ranger.

... warped and bitter that they are almost at
the very bottom of the pecking order ...

A little moment of introspection there, Nil?

How's the renewal coming along? Your friends in the White House
keeping the CG hustling for you?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rick