Simple Simon

Default NIght Vision Test

Generation one??? What a loser you are Booby.

The Russians invented generation one scopes back
in the 1950s. That's how old and obsolete that
technology is. What a PUTZ you are for bragging
about such crummy old crap.

It's bad enough that you don't sail, let alone
sail at night so you attempt to compensate for
your ineptitude by wasting your money on gadgets
that you can leave lying around that might fool
other ignorant people into thinking they should
be impressed. Worse is how dumb you even thinking
any person with normal intelligence won't be able
to see how stupid and uninformed your purchase
was.

During my motorcycle racing days we used to have
a saying - "Got a cheap head, buy a cheap helmet".

In your case the saying is "Wife's got a cheap boat,
buy cheap instruments."

Loser!!!!!

S.Simon

S.Simon
"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
scopes. Typcially under $200 and about 100 times better than good binocs at
night. One day soon I'll have to treat myself to generation 3 or 4s.

Capt RB

Which exact model?

It's a very inexpensive Night Owl monocular Cyclops NOCC3. There is also a
floating model, but the fellow at B&H felt that it wasn't really waterproof.
NOCC3 is 170 bucks at B&H. It comes with a fabric case, camera adapter and a
free 10x47 daytime minocular. I also tested the more expensive NOCX3M. We
couldn't see a difference.
The NOCC3 looks like this:
http://images.etronics.com/products/nocc3.jpg

RB