Schoonertrash

Default The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup.

That was one of the sample launch points picked to get a costing for
trucking the boat on the Canadian side. For the US side I looked at Seattle
to Duluth and also to be fair San Diego to Houston. Thunder Bay would be
closer to $3,000 US and probably a fairer comparison to Duluth.

One thing I decided was not to do the stern arch installation until after
that trip. Less hassle in keeping the height restrictions legal when
trucking. So I'll be looking for some very good shop to build one for me at
some point.

MST