Peter Wiley

Default Hull Flexing

Yeah, but the difference is, I like it that way. Plus, Tasmania is part
of a larger economy (lucky for us 'cos we'd be in the ****
otherwise...) and you're hangers-on at the fringe, becoming
increasingly irrelevant except as a cheap holiday destination with each
passing year. We've even cut you lot off from our social security
system because you kept exporting people here that we wouldn't normally
let into the country.

We in Tasmania are parasites, you are beggars. Australia more or less
owns NZ these days. You should have become another Australian state
back when we offered you the choice. Now you're sinking into 3rd World
irrelevance. A nice place to visit, full of old cars and genteel
poverty, unable to maintain a modern medical system or a functional
economy. You have a small population base, few valuable raw materials
and have spent all your time making it very attractive for smart, well
educated people to leave NZ for the better economy & lower tax regime
of Australia, thereby guaranteeing that you can't duplicate the
performance of Singapore, which started off a long way behind NZ and is
now a long way in front.

If the exchange rate drops some more, I'll come over for a holiday in
the Bay of Islands. Cheaper to fly to NZ from Sydney than it is to fly
to Tasmania right now.

PDW

In article ,
The_navigator© wrote:

All? Hey I've got NZ while you've got Tasmania!

Cheers MC

Peter Wiley wrote:

Yep. It's that time of the year. And they've lost the rugby. We lose,
we shrug it off. One small scratch, it buffs out. When *all* they have
WRT a chance of prestige is riding on a football game, losing is a much
bigger deal.

PDW