Mark Pilcher

Default Mark Browne

I was unable to read your post on logical fallacies since AOL's newsreader
won't accept a post over about 5000 words. But I did find it in a Google search
of the thread. I figured something was missing. You said if I failed to respond
it would be evidence that I had conceded your point(s), or something to that
effect. I just have a few questions for you: 1) Were mine the only posts that
contained any logical fallacies? 2) In the interest of intellectual honesty,
were you pointing out my logical fallacies as an impartial observer, or did you
come to the table with an agenda? 3) If you came to the table without an
agenda, would you care to address the basic question I had posed?

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to
do violence on their behalf......George Orwell.