Simple Simon

Default Hull Flexing

Nora was in the hospital with kidney problems last
time I heard from her. Had to have a stint or some
such put in. I hope she's doing OK. I liked the fact
that she stayed pretty much on topic when she posted.

She apparently did not have the need to live a fantasy
flirtation life on the newsgroup, because, like me,
she most likely has a very satisfactory sex life in
private.

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:QCgub.9318$n23.6318@okepread02...

"Simple Simon" wrote:
In a nutshell women harm any man's group and this is a man's
group. Decent women would not intrude. What does that say
about the women who continue to intrude even when they know
they are not welcome?

This is not a "man's group", senile senior citizen! This is usenet, where
the sissy men have to coward and hide from real women like me and Katy, and
Seahag, Barbara and Nora...need I go on?

BTW, where is Nora? Isn't it time we took the powerboat out to "wake" Neal
up?

Bwaawhawahaahaha!

LP