Bobsprit

Default Wake Up, Donal!

How does replacing one boat qualify as a "class action suit"? I'm also
wondering whether there was a judgement by the courts, or a
settlement.

From what I've been told at the yard, blister problems have been huge for
Beneteau. So much so that a recent ad mentions them directly for glass related
issue. Beneteau is facing quite a bit of legal fire. I have no idea of how many
boats were involved.
True, Subaru has the occasional lemon, but Beneteau has been plagued for years.
8 years ago I was warned away from Beneteau by yards and surveyors. 8 years
later the problems persist.
Any blisters or gel problems on your C&C? Mine is even older and the glass
looks good. My Pearson was from 1976 and that glass looked good. Beneteau needs
to built better boats and not worry about huge ad campaigns.

RB