Lady Pilot

Default Hull Flexing

Ladypilot wrote:
Is off topic flirting of the heterosexual kind outlawed these days? I

don't
here the *real* sailors objecting to my posts here, and there are many!

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
Nope, go right ahead.

See Neal, a *real sailor* speaks up! He's not freaking about my posts like
you are, bevis.

Did I walk into a gay sailor group where this kind of behavior is
un-acceptable?

That's Neal's dream......

I kinda of thought so.

Have I ever complained about the off topic political posts? hahhaaaa

You need to get a grip on your jealousy, man...it's really showing!

Something has to show. He doesn't have a lot, don't begrudge what
little is available to him.

I'm still trying to find something deeper than the mild fanasties he has on
usenet about me coming to visit him in the keys. roflmao!

LP