Lady Pilot

Default Hull Flexing

Capetanios Oz wrote:

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:16:54 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote

We don't need any more hoes in our neighborhood bar, honey -
especially ugly hoes who don't even sail or have even a modicum
of sailing knowledge. Why not go back to the flonk, flonk flonk
group of juvenile delinquents where you came from?

Oh Cappy, she came here looking for a man.
I fear she's been sadly disappointet by a "buff" gay guy on the make
and a whining old retired postie.

No I didn't come here looking for a man, Oz. I tripped over Capt. Mooron on
the way out the door. It's not my fault fate would have it's way...

LP :-)